Which building at the corner of Wabash and Erie is the Driehaus Museum?
Am I able to host a private event at the Museum?
Yes, please visit our private events page for more information.
Do you still offer traditional English tea service?
No, they were provided especially for the Dressing Downton exhibition.
What is your photography policy?
We welcome photography within the Museum for personal, non-commercial use only. The following rules apply:
- Your camera usage may not disrupt or pose a perceived danger to other guests, staff, or any objects within the Museum.
- Flash photography and video may not be used within the Museum.
- Tripods, microphones, and selfie sticks are not permitted without previous permission from Museum staff.
- When a special exhibition lender has prohibited photography and video of a specific object, this will be noted with signage.
- Commercial photography is subject to licensed agreement and must be approved and arranged through our Special Events office. Any unlicensed commercial usage is strictly prohibited. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All media inquiries should be directed to Liz Tillmanns, Marketing Manager, email@example.com.